Finally, a normal weekend....
So, whomever posted that comment about wanting to see photos of the hottie sick doctor, you made me laugh! Of course, I won't post any hot photos, at least not for a few weeks yet...:) But whomever it was, has to 'fess up- no anonymity allowed!
For the first time in a few weeks, I managed to have a semi-normal weekend- did some reading, saw a movie, sat outside with the neighbors, paid some bills and got a lot of sleep. I am tired now but that just means that my body is still saying "yo julie, go easy girl." Certainly, that hacking cough from the pneumonia has almost disappeared.
I have also managed to regain my full appetite back- devoured a whole pizza this weekend, a box of pasta, and the list goes on...I am sure that I will be able to fatten myself up in no time.
So, I am going to take it slow but resume some normal activities and hopefully make it into the lab so I can pack up stuff and clear my desk, do everything I was supposed to do last week. I will also see if my brain is still intact this week and see if I can work on some science stuff.
Maybe I will be inspired to write a more thought-provoking blog later on....stay tuned. Julie
For the first time in a few weeks, I managed to have a semi-normal weekend- did some reading, saw a movie, sat outside with the neighbors, paid some bills and got a lot of sleep. I am tired now but that just means that my body is still saying "yo julie, go easy girl." Certainly, that hacking cough from the pneumonia has almost disappeared.
I have also managed to regain my full appetite back- devoured a whole pizza this weekend, a box of pasta, and the list goes on...I am sure that I will be able to fatten myself up in no time.
So, I am going to take it slow but resume some normal activities and hopefully make it into the lab so I can pack up stuff and clear my desk, do everything I was supposed to do last week. I will also see if my brain is still intact this week and see if I can work on some science stuff.
Maybe I will be inspired to write a more thought-provoking blog later on....stay tuned. Julie

1 Comments:
Devouring a whole pizza...when will you start eating bags of Smartfood?????
Post a Comment
<< Home