Normalcy
Well, it looks like my blogging will only happen about once a week unless I am more dilligent about keeping it up. I am happy to report that I have had a normal week of activity- a few coughs here and there, but I have returned to such foolishness as staying up until 3am to read a novel and suffering for it the next morning. I also had a general sense of well-being after completely clearing out my lab rig room and office, tying up loose ends. Now, all of my contents from my office, 6 years of stuff, sits in my bedroom in boxes just waiting for a new home.
Meanwhile, I have been working on scientific papers again which is a good feeling. I am worried that I no longer have the writing touch but we'll see. I have also been calling moving companies and starting to think about my move to LA. I will go look for housing the week after next then come back and move during the 1st week in May. I am excited to be in a new environment but I wish that I could snap my fingers and have all of my belongings and various accounts, credit cards, banking, etc just magically appear in LA. I have been generating long lists of things to do but at the same time, trying to keep my stress level down. After all, I have no desire to have pneumonia again! But I do feel like my self again- neuroses and all. I have been swallowing books as usual and eating a ton. I just polished off some lovely nutella this morning and some of those spiced Trader Joe's chips (highly recommend!). Well, okay- I also had a salad and some fruit.
To be continued...Julie
Meanwhile, I have been working on scientific papers again which is a good feeling. I am worried that I no longer have the writing touch but we'll see. I have also been calling moving companies and starting to think about my move to LA. I will go look for housing the week after next then come back and move during the 1st week in May. I am excited to be in a new environment but I wish that I could snap my fingers and have all of my belongings and various accounts, credit cards, banking, etc just magically appear in LA. I have been generating long lists of things to do but at the same time, trying to keep my stress level down. After all, I have no desire to have pneumonia again! But I do feel like my self again- neuroses and all. I have been swallowing books as usual and eating a ton. I just polished off some lovely nutella this morning and some of those spiced Trader Joe's chips (highly recommend!). Well, okay- I also had a salad and some fruit.
To be continued...Julie

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home