Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Almost Vacation...

For my loyal blog readers, this will be my last entry for a few weeks-until after July 4th when my vacation is over (unless I get bored in Albany and start blogging...). I will head off on my two week plus vacation this weekend with my first stop Arizona, then a multicity east coast tour to see family and friends covering Boston, NYC, Long Island, Albany, NY, Saranac Lake NY, etc, it's been about 2 years since my last big trip so long overdue. I am really looking forward to the time off. Since my trip to Oregon, work has been busy but relatively calm, although as always, I am trying to get alot done before I leave so finishing some experiments. This past weekend was totally relaxing-I biked and played tennis, watched the 3rd season of Six Feet Under on DVD, did some grilling (also grilled some fish tonight), basked in the 70s weather...This week I am just trying to get stuff done, also see some friends at a new place in Santa Monica tomorrow nite, do my monthly dinner with a grad friend on Thurs nite, then pack on Friday nite and I am off! I will have much new stuff to report in July, photos and all although those of you hoping for new photos of movie premieres and stars will have to wait a few weeks.
Happy summer.

Julie

2 Comments:

Blogger K said...

Have a good trip! Sounds like it will be a lot of fun!

11:27 AM  
Blogger essny said...

when're you going to update?? :)

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home