Saturday, October 15, 2005

Albany Angeles




































































Last night, I went and picked up my friend Matt from LAX-he's visiting on his way to Mexico where he will be molding young minds about beach ecology. Matt and I realized that it's been 5 years since we saw each other-he came to visit my first year in Tucson which is crazy cause a lot has happened in 5 years. Matt and I have known each other since we were 13! We had a little gang of three going in high school-me, Matt, and our friend Amber. They used to get me in trouble all the time -like by sneaking out of school for an off-campus lunch. Or getting themselves kicked out of the library. Okay, so picture no.1 - lizard made out of sand on Venice beach, pic 2, Matt and I Venice beach, pic 3&4-trying on hats and looking stylish, pic 5 Santa monica pier, 6, me in front of a beach temple (the only temple you will see my at all year), pic 7, Matt talking to Amber on the phone, lounging on my incredibly comfortable futon

We sat on my patio last night, ate, caught up, then today got busy - we walked down to Venice beach, where we tried on some hats-see pics, strolled on the beach, I got stung on my foot by a bee, won a fake flower by throwing darts at balloons on the Santa Monica Pier, ate some pizza for lunch, strolled around the Promenade-it's been a party!

More soon,
Julie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home