Sunday, August 27, 2006

Who Says LA isn't pretty?












































I managed to see more of LA this weekend, courtesy of the happy mobile-a friend's convertible- and so I have posted these photos-the view is from Griffith Park, in the north of LA, has a lot of hiking trails and in my photos, you can see a steeple-like structure and next to it some "fuzzy" white letters-that's the Hollywood sign. However, I was taking the photos using my camera phone so it's not the best. Who said LA isn't pretty-check out these mountains, it was a beautiful day. I also ate at this old historic Jewish deli-had a pastrami sandwich-my first in years and a knish. Not that I am getting back to my Jewish roots, but who doesn't love a Jewish deli?!

It was a great work week-my technical problems have been solved and I got good results on Friday-results I had been waiting 6 weeks for -so we had a spontaneous lab happy hour-wine, cheese, etc.

I went shopping with a gal pal on Sat night too-indulged myself in some stuff at Old Navy and a chocolate crepe at this crepe place in Santa Monica. Sunday was just my chill day-swam, yakked on the phone, tried to read this new book about a writer's journey through Afghanistan, and watched some dvds.

Julie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home