Grilling&Chilling& UCLA



New photos-picture no. 1 is my new boyfriend. Just kidding-it's Tom Welling of Smallville-he is so damn hot! Photos of UCLA campus, then photos of me, Matt, and my labmates, our tech Amy and grad student Ikuko. It's been a calm few evenings. Last night Matt and I grilled-hot dogs, corn, veggie burgers, grilled onions, etc and I took some photos of the spread but they didn't come out-the fun cam doesn't always work. The good news is that it works well outdoors so I took some photos of my labmates, our lunch in Westwood, and some photos of UCLA campus so you can see what it looks like here. My building is perpetually underconstruction but the rest of campus is nice-very Californian. Tonight I made a lovely Thai dinner stir fry and we watched Smallville-I just need to say it again, Tom Welling is hot, hot, hot!

1 Comments:
Julie, your boyfriend Tom looks just like that old publicity photo of ralph macchio. Can't find it on google, but man. very similar -- except the eye color.
Post a Comment
<< Home