Sunday, November 13, 2005

Relaxing...

I had a pretty intense first part of the week as I worked to finish a first draft of this grant. But by mid-week, I could relax again and do experiments. On Fri nite, I went out with some friends from work for dinner and drinks at a shishi place in Westwood, it was fun but I soon got tired and got home, went to bed, and slept for about 10 hours. That felt great. On Saturday, I went and exercised, saw the movie Jarhead (excellent), hit the bookstore and bought the memoir for it, stayed up late reading, was lazy today, saw another movie with a pal-Kiss Kiss Bang Bang which I also really liked. It reminded me of Sin City. Not as dark but funny. Just been watching tv and dvds-am contemplating getting Netflicks.
Anyways, this lazy weekend was just what I needed-to unwind, destress before starting up work again. I have a bunch of not fun things to do this week-incl the grant, finding Calif auto insurance that doesn't cost 2000 bucks a year, and realizing that I need to start really watching my finances in order to pay taxes in the spring, so much for saving this year!

Julie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home