Busy...
It's almost midnite and I just finished my NRSA grant in a form ready to hand off to my boss tomorrow. She will do her sections over the holidays and then next Mon. I will prepare to get all of the signatures and go thru the UCLA bullshit paperwork before I can send it off. And prepare for my first birdsong talk on Dec 5th. Yeah-so I have been pretty stressed lately-I have been working nonstop-though I did take a break last Saturday, did some shopping, saw the Harry Potter movie, etc On Thursday, I will have my first real break-going to drive to Tucson for Tgiving and catch up with a lot of friends that I haven't had the opportunity to see in previous visits so I am excited. It will be a long ass drive but worth it. And of course UArizona college basketball has a game too-so that's a must-see, yeah, still a fan!
Allright, well when my life returns to normal after Dec. 5th and all of those deadlines, I will write more. For now, it's bedtime.
Julie
Allright, well when my life returns to normal after Dec. 5th and all of those deadlines, I will write more. For now, it's bedtime.
Julie

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home