Now it's Official...
Hmm, So last time I wrote a blog entry, I had just got back from DC. Well, the weeks have gone by quickly, I have just been working, trying not to stress out over all of my lab work, having to work on Arizona paper revisions, having to give another talk at the end of this month, uh-what else?
I had a great birthday-went out for dinner and drinks with a bunch of work friends last Friday, laughed alot, told stories, and didn't get home until 2am. I was just pooped on Sat from it so I just mustered energy to watch the basketball game and tv, hah, I do enjoy going to bars and watching games by myself-people tend to chat with you more, just casual conversation.
So yeah, nothing else too exciting-I did get some book gift cards for my b-day from family so I am looking forward to hitting the bookstore-I did just read a fun book called Max Tivoli-about a character born into an old boy who ages but physically regresses. Fun and interesting.
This weekend will be a working weekend-I need to start preparing my work talk, also work on some paper revisions, hopefully take a break and cruise down to the beach. The weather has been warm so I actually walked out of the house in shorts today.
Julie
I had a great birthday-went out for dinner and drinks with a bunch of work friends last Friday, laughed alot, told stories, and didn't get home until 2am. I was just pooped on Sat from it so I just mustered energy to watch the basketball game and tv, hah, I do enjoy going to bars and watching games by myself-people tend to chat with you more, just casual conversation.
So yeah, nothing else too exciting-I did get some book gift cards for my b-day from family so I am looking forward to hitting the bookstore-I did just read a fun book called Max Tivoli-about a character born into an old boy who ages but physically regresses. Fun and interesting.
This weekend will be a working weekend-I need to start preparing my work talk, also work on some paper revisions, hopefully take a break and cruise down to the beach. The weather has been warm so I actually walked out of the house in shorts today.
Julie

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home